How do you say blessing in other languages?
In other languages blessing
- Brazilian Portuguese: bênção.
- Chinese: 幸事
- European Spanish: bendición.
- French: bénédiction.
- German: Segen.
- Italian: benedizione.
- Japanese: ありがたいもの
- Korean: 축복
How do you say God in all languages?
In other languages god
- American English: God /ɡɑd/
- Arabic: الله
- Brazilian Portuguese: deus.
- Chinese: 上帝
- Croatian: bog.
- Czech: bůh.
- Danish: gud.
- Dutch: god.
How do you say heaven in other languages?
How to Say Heaven in 88 Different Languages
|Different Languages||Word Heaven|
How do you say God loves you in different languages?
- Ido: “Deo amas vi” Croatian: “Bog te voli” Catalan: “Déu t’estima”
- Serbian: “Бог те воли” Italian: “Dio ti ama” French: “Dieu t’aime”
- Portuguese: “Deus te ama” German: “Gott liebt dich” • Bibles • “Happiness” In Different Languages • “I Love You” In Different Languages • Simple Motivational Memes.
What name means blessing?
Boy Names that Mean Blessing
- Aaron – Hebrew, meaning “miraculous.”
- Adom – African, meaning “God’s blessing.”
- Apikai – Hawaiin, meaning “a blessing.”
- Barack – Swahili, meaning “a blessing.”
- Barke – African, meaning “many blessings.”
- Benedict – Latin, meaning “a blessed boy.”
- Beneficio – Italian, meaning “a blessing.”
25 авг. 2020 г.
What is beautiful in other languages?
Another Word for Beautiful: 70+ Ways to Say “Beautiful” in Different Languages
- Beautiful in Spanish – Hermosa / Hermoso. …
- Beautiful in French – Beau / Belle. …
- Beautiful in Italian – Bellissimo / Bellissima. …
- Beautiful in German – Schön. …
- Beautiful in Portuguese – Bonito / Bonita. …
- Beautiful in Irish Gaelic – Go Hálainn.
What are the 16 names of God?
NEW: Names of God 3″ Die Cut Stickers!
- Who is God to you? El Shaddai (Lord God Almighty)
- El Elyon (The Most High God)
- Adonai (Lord, Master)
- Yahweh (Lord, Jehovah)
- Jehovah Nissi (The Lord My Banner)
- Jehovah Raah (The Lord My Shepherd)
- Jehovah Rapha (The Lord That Heals)
- Jehovah Shammah (The Lord Is There)
2 нояб. 2018 г.
How Do You Spell God’s name?
The name of God used most often in the Hebrew Bible is (י ה ו ה), (generally transcribed as YHWH) and is called the Tetragrammaton (Greek for “something written with four letters”).
How do you say God in Nigerian?
Oluwa – One of the common of Names of God in Yoruba meaning Lord. Olorun – It also means Lord. Olodumare or Eledumare – It means the Almighty. Adagba ma paaro oye – It means that the God who does not change no matter how old he is.
What name means heaven?
JANNAH. An Arabic name, Jannah means garden, paradise, or Heaven.
How do you say unique in other languages?
In other languages unique
- American English: unique /yuˈnik/
- Arabic: فَرِيد
- Brazilian Portuguese: único.
- Chinese: 独特的
- Croatian: jedinstven.
- Czech: jedinečný
- Danish: unik.
- Dutch: uniek.
How do you say faith in different languages?
Translations for faith feɪθfaith
- إيمان, معتقدArabic.
- feCatalan, Valencian.