How do you say present in other languages?
In other languages present
- American English: present.
- Arabic: حَاضِر
- Brazilian Portuguese: presente.
- Chinese: 现在的
- Croatian: prisutan.
- Czech: přítomný
- Danish: tilstedeværende.
- Dutch: aanwezig.
How do you say blessing in different languages?
In other languages blessing
- American English: blessing /ˈblɛsɪŋ/
- Brazilian Portuguese: bênção.
- Chinese: 幸事
- European Spanish: bendición.
- French: bénédiction.
- German: Segen.
- Italian: benedizione.
- Japanese: ありがたいもの
What is best friend called in different languages?
She’s my best friend.
- American English: friend /ˈfrɛnd/
- Arabic: صَدِيق
- Brazilian Portuguese: amigo.
- Chinese: 朋友
- Croatian: prijatelj.
- Czech: přítel.
- Danish: ven.
- Dutch: vriend.
What is Miracle in other languages?
Russian: чудо Spanish: milagro. Swedish: mirakel. Thai: ปาฏิหาริย์, เรื่องมหัศจรรย์ Turkish: mucize.
How do you say love in different languages?
How To Say “I Love You” In Different Languages
- French — Je t’aime.
- Spanish — Te quiero.
- German — Ich liebe dich.
- Croatian — Volim te.
- Italian — Ti amo.
- Portuguese — Eu te amo.
- Swedish — Jag älskar dig.
- Romanian — Te iubesc.
What name means blessing?
Boy Names that Mean Blessing
- Aaron – Hebrew, meaning “miraculous.”
- Adom – African, meaning “God’s blessing.”
- Apikai – Hawaiin, meaning “a blessing.”
- Barack – Swahili, meaning “a blessing.”
- Barke – African, meaning “many blessings.”
- Benedict – Latin, meaning “a blessed boy.”
- Beneficio – Italian, meaning “a blessing.”
25 авг. 2020 г.
What is beautiful in other languages?
Another Word for Beautiful: 70+ Ways to Say “Beautiful” in Different Languages
- Beautiful in Spanish – Hermosa / Hermoso. …
- Beautiful in French – Beau / Belle. …
- Beautiful in Italian – Bellissimo / Bellissima. …
- Beautiful in German – Schön. …
- Beautiful in Portuguese – Bonito / Bonita. …
- Beautiful in Irish Gaelic – Go Hálainn.
How do you say unique in other languages?
In other languages unique
- American English: unique /yuˈnik/
- Arabic: فَرِيد
- Brazilian Portuguese: único.
- Chinese: 独特的
- Croatian: jedinstven.
- Czech: jedinečný
- Danish: unik.
- Dutch: uniek.
What nicknames can I call my best friend?
Cute Best Friend Nicknames
13 мар. 2020 г.
Can you say pal to a girl?
If you’re just looking for a term, a reference, you could call someone your “pal”. That is also a word more common for males, but consider the term pen-pal; it can be gender-neutral. … The word “buddy” is a little archaic and was used in a time when males wouldn’t have commonly referenced to females in the same way.
What’s a fancy word for friend?
In this page you can discover 112 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for friend, like: amigo, buddy, pal, soul-mate, comrade, bosom-buddy, companion, alter ego, chum, confidant and homeboy.
What name means love?
Sweetest Baby Names That Mean Love (With Meanings)
- Amadeus. Meaning: Latin name for lover of God.
- Amado. Meaning: Spanish name for loved.
- Amato. Meaning: Italian name for dearly loved; beloved.
- Amatus. Meaning: Roman name for beloved.
- Amias. Meaning: Latin name for loved.
- Amor. Meaning: Spanish name for love.
- Aziz. …
What names mean God’s gift?
Gracious Baby Names That Mean Gift From God
- Adiel. Meaning: Hebrew for God sent.
- Anana. Meaning: Greek for “Given by God”
- Corbon. Meaning: Hebrew for “Offered from God”
- Donato. Meaning: Italian for “Gift from God”
- Dorek. Meaning: Polish for “God’s Gift.
- Elsi. Meaning: Greek for “God’s satisfaction sent to earth”
- Gaddiel. Meaning: Hebrew for “Fortune from God”
What name means daughter of God?
Baby Girl Name: Bithiah. Meaning: Daughter of God.