From the menu bar at the top of the screen, choose Account > View My Account. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID. The Account Information page appears. Scroll to the Purchase History section and click Manage Gifts.
How do I accept an app store gift?
Go to your account.
In the App Store, you’ll need to sign in with your Apple ID, then click your name in the lower left corner of the app window, then click Redeem Gift Card. If you’re using iTunes, click the Account tab then Redeem. You’ll then be prompted to sign in so you can redeem the gift card.
How do I redeem a gifted app on my iPhone?
How to redeem iTunes gift cards in the App Store for iPhone and iPad
- Launch the App Store from your Home screen.
- Tap Sign In and sign in to your Apple ID if you’re not already.
- Tap Redeem.
- Enter your Apple ID password.
- Tap OK.
- Choose a method to enter the redemption code: …
- Tap Redeem.
30 июл. 2017 г.
Where do I find my app store receipts?
See your purchase history on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Media & Purchases. You might be asked to sign in.
- Tap Purchase History.
- Your purchase history appears.
15 янв. 2021 г.
Where is my App Store purchase history?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID. …
- Swipe up to Purchase History and tap it.
28 авг. 2018 г.
How can I send an app as a gift?
- Open the Google Play Store app Play Store.
- Tap Menu and then “Send gift”
- Pick your gift (amount) and follow the onscreen instructions to buy and send your gift. (Google Play does this by amount rather than by product)
19 дек. 2016 г.
How do I give an app as a gift?
If you want to gift an app or game to anyone in your Google Play Family from now on, all you have to do is purchase the app on your own device. If you want to surprise them, tap the share button on the app’s Play Store page and send them a link.
Why can’t I use my Apple ID balance?
You can’t use your Apple ID balance to send gifts or gift cards. If you use Family Sharing, your family members can’t spend your Apple ID balance. Funds that you add to your Apple ID balance are available only to you. Learn more about how purchases bill to your Apple ID balance.
How long do App Store gifts take to send?
Answer: A: You should get it within 24 hours. I have sent gifts to myself via email and usually get them within an hour or two. The person who sent it to you can send it again.
Is Apple gift card same as iTunes?
Apple Gift Cards are solely for the purchase of goods and services from the Apple Store, the Apple Store app, apple.com, the App Store, iTunes, Apple Music, Apple TV, Apple Books, and other Apple properties.
How do I get a receipt for an app?
How-to find your iOS App Store Receipts
- On your device, open the App Store.
- Select the profile icon in the top right.
- Select your name, you may need to use Touch ID or enter your passcode to authenticate.
- Select Purchase History.
- Find and select the Gems of War purchase you want to look at in the list.
12 окт. 2018 г.
How do I see all the apps I’ve downloaded on my iPhone?
iOS. You can see your iOS app history on your phone or on iTunes. On your iPhone, open the App Store app and tap Updates in the lower right corner. Tap Purchased (if you have a family account, you may need to tap My Purchases) to see a list of all the apps you’ve downloaded, both on and off of your current device.
How do I contact the app store?
You can buy online or call (800) MY–APPLE (800–692–7753). You can get information about an order you placed on the Apple Online Store through the Order Status page. If you prefer, you can also get order status or make changes by phone at (800) 692–7753.
How do I cancel an app store purchase?
- Open Settings, and then tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top.
- Tap View Apple ID and sign in if prompted.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Find and tap the subscription you would like to cancel. …
- Choose Cancel Subscription (iOS 10) or turn off Automatic Renewal.
Why is Apple charging me .99 a month?
$. 99 cents is normally an iCloud Storage charge. The 50GB option to be precise. You can manage it in Manage your iCloud storage – Apple Support and see if you are in fact paying for iCloud.
How do I get proof of purchase from Apple?
Find your receipt or log into http://appleid.apple.com/ and see if you can find the device. The latter option won’t prove you own it it only proves you had registered it to your account. Where did you purchase it from? You may have electronic confirmation (e.g. search your email history).