Bring your funds to a location near you to purchase a Vanilla Reload* found in the Reloadable Prepaid Card section of the display. Load your prepaid card or online account using the secure PIN on the back of the Vanilla Reload by calling 1-877-429-8140 or by visiting VanillaReload.com.
How do I put money on my vanilla card?
You may transfer funds from a bank account; you may transfer funds from one MyVanilla Card account to another via the MyVanilla website (www.myvanillacard.com); or you can transfer funds from one card to another by calling Customer Care at 1-855-686-9513.
Can you add cash to a Visa Gift Card?
You can fund the reloadable Visa Prepaid card through a variety of ways, such as through direct deposit or with cash at a participating retail location. It is accepted anywhere that Visa Debit cards are accepted. … In most cases, you can’t spend more money than you have already loaded onto your prepaid card.
How do you put money on a gift card?
Take the gift card to a cashier, customer service desk, or the equivalent. Have a form of payment (cash, credit card, etc.) ready for the amount that you would like added to the gift card. Give the gift card to the cashier or customer service agent and tell him or her that you would like to reload the card.
Can I reload my vanilla card online?
Two Easy Ways to Load Funds
Load your prepaid card or online account using the secure PIN on the back of the Vanilla Reload by calling 1-877-429-8140 or by visiting VanillaReload.com.
How much can I load on my vanilla card?
The drawback is that there are usually limits to the amount you can load onto a reloadable card using Vanilla Reloads (usually around the $5,000 per month mark) as well as the fact that CVS instituted a policy to limit Vanilla Reload purchases to $1,000 per customer per day.
What stores can I reload my vanilla card?
MyVanilla® Prepaid Mastercard®
Make easy and secure purchases in-store, online, and in app. Automatically load your payroll, government benefits or tax return** onto your MyVanilla Card. Loading your MyVanilla Card is easy at Walmart, load with cash at the register, swipe and go.
What is the best reloadable gift card?
Best Reloadable Credit Cards Online in 2021
- PayPal Prepaid Mastercard®: Best for Direct Deposit. …
- NetSpend® Visa® Prepaid Card: Best for Everday Use. …
- NetSpend® Visa® Prepaid Card: Best for Flexibility. …
- BlueBird® by American Express®: Best for Budgeting. …
- American Express® Serve®: Best for Onsite Shopping.
How can I reload my gift card online?
How to Reload Gift Cards Online
- Go to the website of the retailer for which the gift card applies. …
- Select the “reload” option under the gift card tab where you will be prompted to enter the gift card number and the pin code located on the back of the gift card. …
- Pay for the transaction with your credit card and click submit to complete the process.
Can you activate gift cards without buying them?
A gift card can only be activated in the stores systems. So, you either need to manually get onto a register or hack their gift card database and alter the card that way. Inherently the cards have no value.
How do I spend a small balance on a gift card?
If You Have a Store-Specific Gift Card
- Ask the retailer to give you cash. Some states have laws that require retailers to cash out balances on gift cards they issue.
- Try using your gift card at a sister store. …
- Whatever you do, don’t wait too long.
How much does it cost to reload my vanilla card?
Can I add money to a prepaid card online?
Prepaid card companies usually offer several ways to load funds onto a card. Some cards also let you link to a checking account to make online transfers.
Can you buy vanilla reload with credit card?
Unfortunately, CVS has stopped accepting credit cards for Vanilla Reload purchases, but TPG contributor Jason Steele shares some strategies and tips on where else you can find them and still buy them with points-earning cards. Unfortunately, many stores that sell Vanilla Reloads will not accept credit cards for them.