How do you use an Apple gift card online?
Redeem a gift card on your Android device
, then tap Account. Tap “Redeem Gift Card or Code.” Enter the 16-digit code that begins with X. Then tap Redeem.
How do I use an Apple gift card instead of my credit card?
- Tap iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store on your device.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Featured section and tap Redeem.
- Tap “You can also enter your code manually.” …
- Type your gift or content code and tap Redeem. …
- After you redeem a gift card code, your iTunes account balance will update.
How can I send an Apple Gift Card?
Email a gift card
- Open the App Store app.
- Tap your photo or the sign in button at the top of the screen. …
- Tap “Send Gift Card by Email.”
- Enter your recipient’s email address. …
- Tap the amount that you want to gift, or tap other to enter a different amount.
- By default, the gift is sent immediately after you buy it.
How do I pay with an Apple Store gift card?
- Click the Apple Store Gift Card Tab in the payment section of checkout.
- Enter your Apple Store Gift Card PIN. Your PIN is located on the back of your card under the scratch-off surface.
- Click “Apply” and continue checkout.
Can you use an Apple gift card on Amazon?
You can’t use Apple Pay on Amazon, but you can add and use any cards saved in your Apple Wallet. You can also use an Apple Card as you would any other credit or debit card on Amazon.
What can an Apple gift card be used for?
On an Android device, you can use your gift card to buy an Apple Music subscription. To make purchases from the App Store, Apple Books, or the Apple TV app, use an Apple device.
Does Apple use gift card before credit card?
Yes, whenever you redeem an iTunes Gift card, whatever purchases you make will use the gift card credit first and then once that credit is gone, it will use your credit card for purchases.
How do I spend my Apple ID balance?
- If you think that your Apple ID balance is incorrect, sign out of the App Store or iTunes Store, then sign back in and check the balance again. …
- You can use your Apple ID balance to buy apps, pay for subscriptions, and more. …
- To add funds to your Apple ID balance, use the payment method that you have on file.
Is Apple gift card same as iTunes?
Then use it to pay for Apple products, accessories, apps, games, music, movies, TV shows, iCloud, you name it. Apple Gift Cards are solely for the purchase of goods and services from the Apple Store, the Apple Store app, apple.com, the App Store, iTunes, Apple Music, Apple TV, Apple Books, and other Apple properties.
Do Apple gift cards expire?
Apple Store Gift Cards have no expiration date; however, Apple may amend eligible purchases and locations for redemption with appropriate and reasonable notice by updating the Apple Store Gift Card terms and conditions at https://www.apple.com/ie/legal/giftcards/applestore.
Can Apple gift cards be used for Apple Pay?
To add an APPLE STORE gift card to your wallet: Open the wallet app. This is the important part. … Only debit/credit and Apple Pay cash.
How many Apple gift cards can I use?
Can you use Apple gift card Best Buy?
Apple gift cards can only be used at the Apple Store. You can use a Best Buy gift card to purchase an iPad at Best Buy.
How do I redeem a gift card?
Redeem a Gift Card
- Locate the claim code. Note: For plastic gift cards, you may need to scratch off the coating on the back of the card to reveal the claim code. …
- Go to Your Account.
- Click Apply a Gift Card to Your Account .
- Enter your claim code and click Apply to Your Balance. Note: You can also enter your claim code during checkout.