A Gift card will add a specified amount of mony to an iTunes account identified with a specific Apple ID (email address and password combination). If that Account is set up on both Devices, then they will share the money balance in that account. And can purchase things in the store with that balance.
Can I use an iTunes gift card on more than one account?
Answer: A: No, an iTunes gift card can only be redeemed onto one account, and it can be used to buy content for that account (you can’t, for example, redeem it on an account and then use some of it for gifting content to another account).
Can iTunes be used on multiple devices?
Yes you can sync multiple devices to one iTunes account. iTunes will treat them as separate backups. All the devices should have the same Apple Account though.
Can I use a gift card on iTunes?
On an Android device, you can use your gift card to buy an Apple Music subscription. To make purchases from the App Store, Apple Books, or the Apple TV app, use an Apple device.
How do I redeem an iTunes gift card with family sharing?
Redeem iTunes Card Credit on Your Child’s Account
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap on your Apple ID profile at the top.
- Tap on your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap Sign Out.
- Sign back in using the Apple ID and password of the person for whom you want to redeem the iTunes gift card.
How do I transfer my iTunes balance to another Apple ID?
Email a gift card
- Open the App Store app.
- Tap your photo or the sign in button at the top of the screen. …
- Tap “Send Gift Card by Email.”
- Enter your recipient’s email address. …
- Tap the amount that you want to gift, or tap other to enter a different amount.
- By default, the gift is sent immediately after you buy it.
How many devices can use the same iTunes account?
How many devices can share an iTunes account?
Can two iPhones share the same iTunes account?
You can maintain two iPhones on one account by maintaining separate iTunes playlists, or you can create a new iTunes library and sync each iPhone’s media files independently.
Is Apple gift card same as iTunes?
Then use it to pay for Apple products, accessories, apps, games, music, movies, TV shows, iCloud, you name it. Apple Gift Cards are solely for the purchase of goods and services from the Apple Store, the Apple Store app, apple.com, the App Store, iTunes, Apple Music, Apple TV, Apple Books, and other Apple properties.
How do I use iTunes gift card instead of credit card?
- Tap iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store on your device.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Featured section and tap Redeem.
- Tap “You can also enter your code manually.” …
- Type your gift or content code and tap Redeem. …
- After you redeem a gift card code, your iTunes account balance will update.
How do I redeem an iTunes gift card from another country?
You can’t redeem cards outside of the country or region of purchase. For example, an App Store & iTunes Gift Card purchased in France can’t be redeemed in an iTunes Store in the U.S. When redeeming Apple Music Gift Cards, make sure to redeem the cards in the iTunes Store for the same country or region.
What can I use an iTunes gift card for?
You can use an App Store & iTunes gift card for purchases from the iTunes Store, App Store, Apple Books, or Apple TV app. Think of it as credit for virtual products. App Store & iTunes gift cards credit your Apple ID balance, so you can use them for movies, games, apps, books, music, and TV shows.
How do I add a gift card to my Apple account?
Redeem a gift card on your Android device
- Find the 16-digit code on the back of the card.
- Open the Apple Music app.
- Tap the menu button , then tap Account.
- Tap “Redeem Gift Card or Code.”
- Enter the 16-digit code. Then tap Redeem.
Can I have my own payment method with family sharing?
As stated above, when you are part of a Family Sharing group, the only payment methods that will be used before the group organizer’s credit card are gift cards, prepaid cards and store credit. Your own personal credit card will not be considered.