Bring your funds to a location near you to purchase a Vanilla Reload* found in the Reloadable Prepaid Card section of the display. Load your prepaid card or online account using the secure PIN on the back of the Vanilla Reload by calling 1-877-429-8140 or by visiting VanillaReload.com.
Are Vanilla MasterCard gift cards reloadable?
Can I reload my gift card? The Card is not reloadable or returnable.
Are Visa gift cards reloadable?
Reloadable Prepaid Cards are NOT Gift Cards
Network-branded gift cards such as a Visa®, Mastercard®, Discover® or American Express® gift cards (also known as “open loop gift cards”) look similar to reloadable prepaid cards but they are not the same thing. … Otherwise, you have a gift card.
How do I put money on a vanilla gift card?
How to convert Visa gift cards to cash
- Use your Visa gift card to buy other merchants’ gift cards. …
- Add it to your PayPal wallet. …
- Add it to your Venmo account. …
- Pay your bills with your Visa gift card. …
- Go to a Gift Card Exchange Kiosk to trade it in. …
- Sell your Visa gift card through an app. …
- Convert your Visa gift card to cash by selling it to a website.
What is the best reloadable prepaid card?
The 7 Best Prepaid Debit Cards of 2021
- American Express Serve FREE Reloads: Best for Cash Reloads.
- American Express Serve Cash Back: Best for Cash Rewards.
- Netspend Prepaid: Best for Direct Deposits.
- Starbucks Rewards Visa Prepaid Card: Best for No Fees.
- Akimbo Prepaid MasterCard: Best for Budgeting.
Can you transfer vanilla visa to bank?
Yes, you can transfer money from most prepaid gift cards to your bank account using a service called CardCash. … So make sure that it’s really the cash value that you want from the gift card.
Can I reload my vanilla card at Walmart?
Loading your MyVanilla Card is easy at Walmart, load with cash at the register, swipe and go.
Which Visa gift card has no fees?
Does Walmart sell reloadable Visa cards?
About the Walmart MoneyCard
The Walmart MoneyCard is a reloadable prepaid debit card that you can use to make electronic purchases everywhere MasterCard or Visa debit cards are accepted.
Can you put money on a non reloadable card?
Most people use debit cards instead of writing checks for purchases. … Instead, you purchase them using cash. Some pre-paid cards are non-reloadable, which means that you cannot put more money on them once you deplete the balance on the card.
Why is my vanilla gift card being declined?
There are a number of possible reasons why a purchase could be declined: You don’t have enough money left on your card. You haven’t activated or registered your card. The address you gave to make an online or phone purchase is different from the address you have on file with your prepaid card provider.
Is Vanilla gift legit?
Answer: This is a scam. This is fraud. … Or you can take it to your local bank, NOT cash it, report the fraud and let them track it down. Question: I received a VISA gift card from my aunt which I used to make online transactions on the Apple Store.
Can you transfer vanilla visa to PayPal?
You can move money sitting on your linked prepaid card into your PayPal account as follows: Sign into PayPal. Link your prepaid card as a bank account if you have not already. … Select your linked card account as the source of funds, fill in the amount, and complete the transfer.
Where can I buy a reloadable Visa card?
Best Reloadable Credit Cards Online in 2021
- PayPal Prepaid Mastercard®: Best for Direct Deposit. …
- NetSpend® Visa® Prepaid Card: Best for Everday Use. …
- NetSpend® Visa® Prepaid Card: Best for Flexibility. …
- BlueBird® by American Express®: Best for Budgeting. …
- American Express® Serve®: Best for Onsite Shopping.
How do you put money on a prepaid card?
You may be able to:
- Arrange for a paycheck or other regular payment to be directly deposited onto the card.
- Transfer money from a checking account or another prepaid card.
- Buy a “reload pack” to add a certain amount to your card.
- Add funds at certain retail locations or at the financial institution that provides the card.
What prepaid card has no monthly fee?